The CineView SE Multi-Spectrum Wireless Video Transmission System from Accsoon can now send signal to a total of four devices simultaneously over distances up to 1200' with only a 50ms delay, and you can still transmit to any mix of receivers and iOS/Android smartphones and tablets.
This system provides a cost-effective way of allowing four people or departments on set to monitor an HDMI or SDI camera signal. Its Quad technology allows you to transmit exact copies of your transmission over 2.4 and 5 GHz signals for redundant, high-quality images.
The included dedicated receiver is easy to set up and pair, and it features an HDMI and SDI output. The free-to-download companion app installs on a tablet or smartphone and it features image tools such as peaking, zebras, false colour for exposure, and .cube 3D LUT overlay, and new features include Smart Sharpening and Onion Skin overlay.
The transmitter and receiver feature DC power inputs, USB Type-C power inputs, and they also support an optional L-series battery that can power the system for up to 12 hours.
- Twin dual-band wireless technology transmits the same image on both 2.4 and 5 GHz frequencies at the same time
- Latency less than 50ms
- Long-distance transmission range of 1200ft
- One transmitter can simultaneously connect up to four devices such as receivers, smartphones, or tablets
- Wireless remote monitoring via Accsoon Go App
- Smart Sharpening tool for more accurate focusing
- Onion Skin Overlay tool for precise repetition of shots and improved LUT loading and recording
- Ability to multitask with the Go App on Split View when using a suitable iPad
- High-end features like focus peaking, histogram, and false colour
- HDMI and SDI inputs on the transmitter
- HDMI and SDI outputs on the receiver