The Aputure dynasty continues with their latest high power COB lamp - the 600D Pro.
Comparable to a 1200W HMI, this thing is a serious tool for when you need a big source, whether that be direct, through though optional F10 Fresnel or through diffusion.
Already adopted by gaffers all over the world, this efficient high output low energy fixture needs no introduction.
- Up to 200,000+ lux @ 1 Meter with the F10 Fresnel
- Up to 100,000+ lux @ 1 Meter with the 600d Hyper Reflector
- Comparable to a 1200W HMI or Joker 800
- IP54 Weatherproof (Dust and Water Resistant)
- Can Achieve Half Output with 2x 14.4V 15A Batteries
- Can Achieve Max Power with 2x 28.8V 15A Batteries
- Supports 48V DC Input Power, including Battery Power Stations and Block Batteries (3-Pin XLR) (Requires 15A)
- Accepts Bowens Mount Light Modifiers
- Separate Control Box for a Lighter Lamp Head
- 6m Weatherproof Locking Neutrik Power Cable