Canon CN-E Prime Lenses
This range of lenses cover full frame & Super 35 sized sensors, and provide you with the creative choices to fully cover shooting most scenes.
The lenses are designed to provide a cinematic images, with edge to edge sharpness and are well suited for the Cinema EOS series and all Canon DSLRs.
Each lens features an 11-bladed iris which provides rounded, out-of-focus highlights for a more natural-looking image. The lenses all share a consistent form factor minimising differences as you switch lenses on set.
Our 4 lens kit consists of the 24mm, 35mm, 50mm and 85mm
Our 6 lens kit consists of the 20mm, 24mm, 35mm, 50mm, 85mm and 135mm
- Covers full-frame and Super 35 sensors
- 11-blade iris
- Focus breathing minimized to virtually zero
- Smooth, stepless 300° focus ring
- Geared manual iris ring
- Shares 114mm front barrel diameter, focus rotation, 36° iris rotation, and focus and iris gear positions with the rest of the CN-E lineup
- Dust- and water-resistant housing