Touted the world's smallest and first truly wireless microphone, the Wireless GO II goes one better on it's predecessor, literally, adding a second receiver to what is now a standard workhorse for content creators, filmmakers and videographers.
Being able to get 2 channels of wireless audio into a small, compact mirrorless or small digital cinema camera has been a challenge up until now. Working on a gimbal but still need to capture sound? No problem!
This tiny receiver fits on the cold shoe of your camera and takes two independent audio channels from your mics, and splits them to a L + R stereo pair to your camera for recording.
This thing is truly awesome, and made right here in Australia by the talented team at RODE.
We always try to keep a healthy stock of these as well as a range of accessories like the Lavalier GO here in our West Perth showroom.
- Dual channel wireless microphone system for recording two sound sources simultaneously
- Series IV 2.4GHz digital transmission, 128-bit encryption – crystal-clear audio at up to 200m (line of sight), optimised for extremely stable operation in dense RF environments
- 3.5mm TRS analog output, USB-C and iOS digital output – universal compatibility with cameras, mobile devices and computers
- On-board recording – over 40 hours of internal memory
- Option to record each channel separately or combine them for ultimate flexibility in post-production
- Safety channel, flexible gain control (three-stage pad, expandable to 10-stage)
- In-built rechargeable lithium-ion battery – up to 7 hours battery life
- Designed and made in RØDE’s precision manufacturing facilities in Australia.