We’ve now added in the new FX30 Super 35 camera which has all of the benefits of these tried and tested cinema cameras at an even more affordable price…and with even more great lens options.
Combined with the tiny form factor, which makes it a bit of a no-brainer option for smaller gimbal setups or mounting on overhead or car rigs.
Now don’t get us wrong we love the full frame look and auto focus abilities of the FX6/FX3 (And the FX30 autofocus is just as powerful with our Sony E mount lenses), but Super 35 has been the standard format for cinema lenses for decades which allows the use of a huge range of amazing cine lenses.
On top of all these advantages the FX30 has a number of great features we’ve come to expect from the Sony Cinema Camera range:
- Oversampled UHD 4K up to 60p
- UHD 4K/120p capture with additional 1.62x crop
- In-body image stabilisation
- 10-bit 4:2:2 or 4:2:0 capture in a choice H.265 or H.264-based AVC formats
- S-Cinetone colour profile
- S-Log3 with uploadable LUTs for previewing or applying to footage
- '16-bit' Raw video output